This world can be so mean, so cruel. It can make you feel like you are nothing, it can make you live a life with absolutely no purpose, and through my eyes that's exactly how life was. I craved to be different, I craved to be unique but the more I craved it, the more i was dragged down into the life of no purpose.
If you are reading this I'm pretty sure you are human so you can understand what mean when I say we try to search for happiness. When we were created, we were created with a whole in our hearts. We try to fill that hole with temporary happiness like drugs, alcohol, money.. And though it makes you happy your hole is only getting deeper and deeper. Only God can fill that desire in your heart! He is an all sufficient saviour. In order to fill that God shaped hole you must live a life with him.
It took me a long time to realise that, it took me a long time to find the missing puzzle piece, it took me a long time to find that freedom. But i did.
Now I live a life running with Jesus, my saviour, my father, my freedom.
He is the only one that can fill that hole in your heart with happiness, hope, love, peace and sooooo much more.
His love is so faithful, its so true! Jesus is the only one that will never give up on you, you are his treasured possession! If he is for you then no one can ever be against you. You are Loved by a God that Saves, Heals and Restores. I cannot even find words to describe him to you. there are no words to explain how Amazing He is! You are here for a Reason. You have a Plan, a Purpose and a Destiny that he created just for You, Because he Loves you!
There is nothing more that I want to do in life but talk about my God, I'm at my happiest when his name, Jesus surrounds my heart.
I was once broken pieces now I am his masterpiece.. Join me and live a life full of purpose shining bright like a star.
He is the Author, the Creator and the finisher.
You are so immensely loved.
You're Beautiful <3
Merissa
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment