So after eyeing the Jeffrey Campbell lita spike literally everyday I was about a millimetre close to buying it until..... My eyes was drawn to the nightwalks. There's no doubt about it they are eye catching and they are the total WOW factor.
It takes a girl with complete confidence to wear these.
Legs straight, boobs out, head high and strut your stuff.
When it finally arrived in extremely good packaging might I add, I couldn't wait to try it on. The first few steps were tricky and scary I mean it's not everyday I get to feel what it's like to be 6ft"3.
The very first time I wore these I felt like a celebrity, it attracted a lot of people who said "they are amazing"! It felt good that I had the complete confidence to wear them! However I did have a little trouble walking up and down stairs, also in bumpy areas I felt a bit shaky. Other than that it was great.
Now I'm a pro at these, it does take a few wears to get used too but it's worth it! These babies are staying with me till the very end of my life!
I definitely recommend these to people who can handle attention and who has confidence.
At times I felt like I was from a Sci-Fi movie as I balanced each step trying to look flawless.
If you are considering investing in a pair of these I would say go for it!
Enjoy ladies. :)
Smile and Shine like Stars
<3 data-blogger-escaped-br="br" data-blogger-escaped-merissa="merissa">



No comments:
Post a Comment